From 9am today, August 15 until 5pm on August 22, vote for your favorite project on bit.ly/VoteNTG to help decide how the Narrow the Gap Fund 2013 will be distributed!
The five top projects were selected by an independent Grant Evaluation Committee from among 14 proposals that local not-for-profit organizations submitted to LIN. Each project addresses a specific challenge that children in HCMC and nearby regions face. Each project offers a unique approach to overcome that challenge.
Now we need you to help narrow the choice down to three projects!
These three projects will receive grants from the Narrow the Gap Fund 2013 and will be able to make their dreams and aspirations come true!
Here is the list of the top five projects:
- Project 1: Creating a Video about Reproductive Health and Life Skills Education for visually and hearing impaired teenagers – HCMC Association for the support of people with disabilities and Orphans
- Project 2: Clean Water Tower for children in rural areas contaminated by alum in Long Thuận – Long An – Ceporer Hoc Mon
- Project 3: Let’s Learn E-book for visually impaired children – The Center for Multilanguage Database Kim Tu Dien
- Project 4: Singing often is better than singing well: promotion of educational leisure activities for children – Tinh Than Network
- Project 5: Support for disadvantaged children – Nhan Ai Social Work Club
To read more about each of the projects and vote for the one you like best, go to bit.ly/VoteNTG
There is also still time to donate to the Narrow the Gap Fund, any amount will help bring hope to the children in need in HCMC! To donate go to: bit.ly/donateNTGfund
Finally, to meet the people behind the top three projects and learn about their amazing work first hand, come to the fun and children friendly Narrow the Gap Community Event on September 15! To read more about the event and reserve tickets, go to bit.ly/ticketNTGevent